Skinflex Cabra 0.3 mm
SKINFLEX CABRA 0.3 mm, raw material (recycled leather) is a high-end product, 0.3mm thick. It is ideal as an alternative to leather linings for leather goods or small leather goods, such as belts, watches, office items, etc. The base can be dark (anthracite grey) or light (light grey).
What are the advantages?
This product has the same advantages as all the other bonded leather (recycled leather) products:
- recycled product: recycled leather, made from natural and renewable raw materials,
- easily worked: it can be easily trimmed, slit and sewn,
- can be coloured,
- the finished product has good durability,
- it can be coated and grained,
- many colours available: choose from 17 single-colour and two-colour finishes.
- Made of leather and latex fibers.
- Can be worked like leather: cut, sewn and dyed.
- Dark base/ Black : anthracite grey color.
- Light base/ Extra : light grey color.
- 0,30 mm.
- In rolls or by the cut.
- Rolls :
- Width : 144 cm.
- Length : 30 ml.
- Possibility to cut.