PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
What data do we collect and for what purpose ?
We collect personal data:
When you leave a comment on one of our articles: your first and last name, email address, comment text, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
When you contact us through our contact form: all the data you enter in the forms is used only to respond to your request.
When you connect to the Site: we keep a log of connections which we use to detect potentially malicious connections.
Who do we communicate your personal data to?
Like you, we hate spam, and we respect your privacy. Your personal data is communicated only to Foxi & Graph and technical subcontractors contributing to the operation of the Site, with the exception of:
- Data of your orders: The strictly necessary data are communicated to the service providers involved in the preparation (printing lab) and delivery of your order.
- Comments on articles: this data is public and can be viewed by any visitor, except your email.
- Testimonials: this data is public and can be viewed by any visitor.
Neither Foxi & Graph, nor any of its subcontractors, market your personal data.
How long do we keep your data ?
- Comments: The comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This allows subsequent comments to be recognized and approved automatically instead of leaving them in the moderation queue. You can ask us to delete all or part of your comments at any time.
- Contact requests: 6 months after the processing of your request.
- Orders: after your last order, we keep the data for the period required by accounting, tax and legal obligations.
- Tracking for audience measurements (anonymized IP): 14 months.
- Log of connections for our security tools: 3 months maximum.
How can I exercise my rights over my data ?
You can exercise your rights under the GDPR by writing to: Mme Florence de La FORTELLE Foxi & Graph Av de la Mauldre – 10 Village d’entreprises 78680 Epône , and attaching a copy of your identity document to your request.
If you have left comments on the Site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data that we hold about you, including those that you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of personal data concerning you. This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons.
If you have created an account on the Site, we can modify your account data in your personal space.
In which countries are my data stored ?
Foxi & Graph ensures that your personal data is stored :
- either in a member country of the European Union or a country considered suitable,
- or in the United States, via a service provider adhering to the Privacy Shield mechanism.
How do you secure my data?
Foxi & Graph and its technical service providers attach paramount importance to the protection of your personal data.
The Site uses Secure Sockets Layer Software (SSL) technology which encrypts information you enter before it is sent to us. We have implemented electronic and organizational security measures in connection with the collection, retention and communication of your data.
Content embedded from other sites
Articles on the Site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were to that other site.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file deposited and stored on the hard drive of the Internet user, subject to their choice, by the server of the site visited or by a third party server (web analytics tool, social network, etc.). A cookie therefore makes it possible to recognize the user’s terminal when he returns to a website. Cookies help provide you with a relevant and consistent user experience.
What types of cookies are placed on the Site
Strictly necessary cookies: They allow you to perform the basic functions of the Site. You can object and delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
Functional cookies: They allow you to personalize your experience on our platform by memorizing your preferences (for example the content of your basket, your name and email address for a future comment), and to prevent risks that could affect the security of the Site.
In particular, if you leave a comment on the Site, you will be offered to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
Audience measurement cookies: They allow us to measure the activity of visitors to the Site: number of visits, page views, origin of traffic, frequency of return, etc. The data kept by these cookies never includes the details of personal data from which your identity can be derived. established. Your IP address is anonymized.
We use the services of Google Analytics: Google Analytics data protection policy
Third-party service cookies: To enhance the service we offer you, we can integrate third-party applications and services such as social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and video services (Youtube, Vimeo, etc.). These platforms are likely to identify you thanks to their buttons and their own cookies, even if you did not use them during your consultation of the Site, simply because you have an account opened on your terminal with the platform concerned. We have no control over the process used by these platforms to collect this information and invite you to review their privacy policies.
The Site does not deposit advertising targeting cookies.
How to refuse or delete cookies ?
- globally refuse the deposit of cookies,
- prohibit a site from depositing cookies,
- block the deposit of cookies from third-party services,
- automatically delete cookies at the end of a session,
- retrospectively delete the cookies placed by one or more sites.
Also read on CNIL website : Find out more about cookies, how they work and how to oppose them.
Please note, deleting cookies may degrade the functioning of all or part of the functionality of the sites!