Skinflex Corel 0,4 to 0,6 mm
SKINFLEX COREL, untreated synderm (recycled leather) is a high-end product, 0.4 to 0.6 mm thick. It is ideal as an alternative to leather linings for leather goods or small leather goods, such as belts, watches, office items, etc. The base can be dark (anthracite grey) or light (light grey).
What are the advantages?
This product has the same advantages as all the other synderm (recycled leather) products:
- recycled product: recycled leather, made from natural and renewable raw materials,
- easily worked: it can be easily trimmed, slit and sewn,
- can be coloured,
- the finished product has good durability,
- it can be coated and grained.
- Made of leather and latex fibers.
- Can be worked like leather: it can be split, trimmed and sewn.
- Dark base/ Black : grey color.
- Light base/ Extra : light grey color.
- Corel N, Light base/ Extra : 0,4 et 0,6mm.
- Corel B, Dark base/ Black : 0,4mm.
- In rolls or by the cut.
- In rolls :
- Width : 144 cm.
- Length : 30 ml.
- Possibility of cutting.