SKINFLEX ENDUIT is a high-end product with a more or less flexible, grained base, used to protect, embellish and reinforce leather goods (all types of bags), small leather goods (wallets, cases, pouches, etc.), belts and bracelets, travel items (briefcases, suitcases, etc.), office items (desk pads, pencil holders, etc.), saddlery, furnishings (seats, furniture, etc.).
What are the advantages?
- Recycled product: recycled leather, made from natural and renewable raw materials
- Easily worked: it can be easily trimmed, slit and sewn
- Can be coloured
- The finished product has good durability
- It can be coated and grained
- A large choice of softnesses, thicknesses, shades, grains, base colour (light or dark) are offered: make your choice!
What about “custom-made”?
The SKINFLEX ENDUIT is configurable on a “CUSTOM-MADE” basis. If you choose this option, you can choose:
- the base quality and colour,
- the thickness,
- the grain types,
- the colours and finishes,
- the shines
As the icing on the cake, you can even create the colour of your choice in the Pantone colour range for any order over 100 metres.
- Great choice of : flexibility of the base. thicknesses. shades. grains. base color (light or dark). Can be trimmed, sewn and dyed.
- Hot marking.
- Silk-screen printing.
- In rolls or in sheets (minimum order 100 ml.)
- In rolls.
- In sheets.
- Minimum order : 100 ml.