Skinflex Universal 0,5 to 2 mm
SKINFLEX UNIVERSAL, synderm (recycled leather) is a high-end product, 0.5 to 2 mm thick.
This product is used as an alternative to leather linings for leather goods or small leather goods, such as belts, watches, office items, etc. The base can be dark (grey) or light (light beige).
Also note: various sizes, rolls and thicknesses are stored in Yvelines: tell us about your needs and we will help you make the best choice!
What are the advantages?
This product has the same advantages as all the other synderm (recycled leather) products:
- recycled product: recycled leather, made from natural and renewable raw materials,
- easily worked: it can be easily trimmed, slit and sewn,
- can be coloured,
- the finished product has good durability,
- it can be coated and grained.
- Made of leather and latex fibers.
- Can be worked like leather: it can be split, trimmed and sewn.
- Dark base/ Black : grey color.
- Light base/ Extra : light grey color.
- Universal Light base/ Natur : 0,5 mm/ 0,8 mm / 1 mm / 1,2 mm / 1,5 mm / 1,8 mm / 2 mm.
- Universal Dark base/ Black: 0,5 mm / 0,6 mm / 0,8 mm / 1 mm / 1,2 mm/ 1,5 mm / 2 mm.
- Roll of 0,5 mm | Width : 144 cm | Length : 50 ml.
- Roll of 0.6 mm | Width : 144 cm | Length : 30 ml.
- Roll of 0.8 à 1 mm | Width : 144 cm | Length : 25 ml.
- Rolls up to 1mm thick | Width : 144cm | Length : 25 ml.
- 1.2mm to 2mm plate | 100x147cm.