FOXISOL, consisting of cork and agglomerated polyurethane, is both an acoustic and thermal insulator. It is intended for carpet, wood flooring, or laminate or PVC floors. It provides sound insulation of between 17 and 18 dB (depending on the chosen thickness). A choice of 2 thicknesses and 2 roll sizes are available in the Epône warehouse west of Paris.
What are the other advantages? Same as all our floor solutions for insulation
- Bonded cork and polyurethane
- Version 3,0 mm.
- Version 5,0 mm.
- Version 3,0 mm : 1230 g/m².
- Version 5,0 mm : 2050 g/m².
- Roll : 1 m x 30 m (Version 3,0 mm).
- Roll : 1 m x 20 m (version 5,0 mm).
- 17 dB (version 3,0 mm).
- 18 dB (version 5,0 mm).
- Install glued to clean, dry floor.