FRONTRUNNER XT, a robust entrance and/or safety mat, is ideal for heavy-duty use in busy areas.
Through its exceptional non-slip properties, its top profile that scrapes soles and wheels, preventing dirt from entering the building, FRONTRUNNER XT has been designed for indoor or outdoor use: it is ideal for accesses such as gangways, wooden terraces or bridges that can be slippery in wet weather. This product, made of flexible PVC, complies with all legislation relating to the compliance of public access buildings (PAB). One roll format is offered. If you have a specific need: feel free to contact us!
What are the other advantages? Same as all our floor solutions that make slippery areas safe and protect/make safe your entrances:
- Non-slip: through their non-slip properties, Frontrunner entrance mats prevent slips and falls.
- Durable: their manufacturing properties allow them to withstand various situations such as UV light, temperature (from -23° to 60°C) and weight. They are also heel and vehicle-wheel resistant, and withstand heavy-duty use in busy pedestrian areas.
- “Non-flammable”: the mat is certified as “flame retardant”, a European standard that public buildings must meet. In the event of fire, little or no smoke will be released.
- “Easy to install”: easy to cut and lay, always on a clean, dry floor.
- Environmental protection: no substances included in the REACH SVHC list (Substance of Very High Concern that is potentially harmful to the environment of health) are used in making this mat.
- Acoustic protection: all Frontrunner mats have excellent sound absorption.
- Easy to lay: the mats all adapt to irregularities in floors. They can be laid on the floor or in an embedding pit. Their single-piece design allows them to be cut without a prior site inspection. However, it is not recommended to lay them on hard, polished floors (e.g. marble).
- Easy to clean: they can be cleaned by simply rolling them or lifting them, with no special tools required. They are also easy to vacuum clean.
- Special format: on request, all Frontrunner mats can be ordered in a “custom” format
- Two layer, open-grid construction
- Made from flexible PVC
- Surface with a lot of structure.
- Version XT : 14 mm
- Version XT Low Profile : 10,5 mm (on request)
- 10,5 kg/m²
- Special size on request.
- Roll : 0,91 x 10 m
- - 23° to 60°C.
- UV resistant.
- Wheel- and heel-proof
- Installation of a flush or recessed floor with finishing.
- Safety mat in two thicknesses to meet the pit's depth.
- Adjusts to uneven flooring.
- Loose or adhered lying.
- R12 slip resistance.
- V10 drainage capacity.
- Bfl-S1 fire retardant.